Assisi, Italy - July 24-28, 2013
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS
Exhibits at the ClarinetFest® 2013 will be located in the Monte Frumentario (Via S.Francesco) in the centre of Assisi (Italy), close to the principal conference activities at the Cittadella Theatre and Metastasio Theatre.
For general information about the conference, including lodging, housing, schedule and more, go to:
Move-in: Wednesday, July 24 Noon to 8:00 p.m.
Daily Open Hours: Thursday, July 25 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday, July 26 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 27 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Moveout: Saturday, July 28 5:30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
There is no official lunch break. We will send out information prior to the conference and exhibitors can order boxed lunches that will be delivered to the their booths.
EXHIBITION SPACE AND SERVICE
Exhibitors may rent booth space in 8'x8’, 8’x16’, 8'x24' and 8’x32’ sizes. A basic booth package (per 8'x8' space) includes:
1 – 6’ draped table
2 – chairs
1 – wastebasket
8’ high back drape
3’ high side dividers
Booth ID sign
Booth locations will be assigned on a first come first serve basis with some preference given to previous exhibitors. To reserve exhibit space, please complete the Exhibitor Space Reservation Form & Agreement and Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement.
Mail to email@example.com or Fax to +39-1782714945 the completed forms or mail forms and payment to Accademia Italiana, Str. Pian della Genna Fontanella n.23 - 06132 Perugia (Italy).
You will be notified of your booth location as soon as applications are received and processed.
The deadline for reservations is May 31, 2013, we suggest to reserve as soon as possible because we considered reservations in order that we received forms with a copy of payment.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
EXHIBIT FEES AND PAYMENT
Please refer to the Exhibit Space Reservation Form & Agreement for the fees that correspond to the appropriate booth sizes. In addition to a booth space, a tryout room can be reserved for €500.00, on a limited basis. (Please email email@example.com to check on availability before reserving a tryout room.) Payment is due in full with the space reservation, payable in Euros funds by bank transfer to Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto (IBAN: IT59 P 06120 03088 CC0880515135 – BIC/SWIFT: CECRIT2C or with credit card by PayPal (Please send us an email and we will reply with instructions for payment with credit card)
The AIC allows for the use of sponsor banners during artist performances at ClarinetFest®. One banner, displayed on a freestanding easel or support stand, may be placed on stage prior to the concert in which the artist appears. It must be removed immediately after the concert. The artist or the supporting company is responsible for the movement of the banner. We are glad to facilitate this increased visibility for your valued artist support. In the case of a features or potpourri concert, the banner may remain onstage for the entire concert. In the case of a shared recital, it must be removed after the supported artist’s portion.
Only written requests for refunds will be honored. A 80% refund will be given for requests received before May 31, 2013, and a 50% refund will be given for requests received between June 1 and June 15, 2013. No refunds after June 15, 2013.
ADVERTISING IN THE OFFICIAL CLARINETFEST® PROGRAM BOOK
Please use the ClarinetFest® 2013 Advertising and Promotional Item Insertion Order Form to reserve your advertising space. Please note that the completed form, advertisement, and payment are due by May 31, 2013. All ads must be in JPEG or PDF formats and at least 300 dpi in resolution and comply with sizes indicated on the order form.
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS FOR OFFICIAL CLARINETFEST® BAG
Each program book advertiser is eligible to purchase the opportunity to place one promotional item (e.g., flyer, small sample, postcard, etc.) in the official ClarinetFest® 2013 bag. Please note that only program book advertisers are eligible. The fee is €200.00 per advertiser. The official bag sponsors are eligible for one complimentary items. Reservation and payment must be made in advance through the ClarinetFest® 2013 Advertising and Promotional Item Insertion Order Form. All items will be inserted into the bags by official volunteers. Please ship a quantity of 1,400 -1,600 of your item to the following address to arrive between July 5th and July 15th, 2013:
Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto - Str.Pian della Genna Fontanella n.23 – 06132 Perugia (Italy)
All exhibitors shipping materials to ClarinetFest® 2013 are required to utilize the drayage services of AIC with collaboration of A.C. Zona Franca (see “Material Handling for 2013 ICA Conference Exhibitors” form to be completed and returned to Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto). PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors may NOT ship materials directly to the Monte Frumentario, Assisi, Italy. Exhibitor shipments sent to the Monte Frumentario may be rejected and returned to sender.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
Each exhibitor assumes entire responsibility for, and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save the Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto, the Comune di Assisi, their employees, directors, and agents, harmless against all claims, losses, damages to person or property, governmental charges or fines or attorney fees, arising out of, or caused by, the exhibitors’ installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof, excluding only such liability caused by the sole negligence of the AIC.
The exhibitor agrees that neither the Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto, the Comune di Assisi, nor any representative or employee of either entity, will be responsible for injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, their employees, or exhibit materials from any cause whatsoever, either prior to, during, or subsequent to the conference.
Every exhibitor is required to complete and return the Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement.
· Exhibitors will not be permitted to set up their displays at the conference until all fees have been paid.
· Each booth must be staffed at all times during the published exhibit hours. To achieve maximum security, all exhibitors must close their exhibits promptly at closing time each day.
· There will be hired overnight security to watch over the exhibit space. During active exhibit hours, the exhibitors are responsible for securing and watching over their own exhibit spaces. We recommend that at least two people watch over each 8’x 8’ booth at all times.
· There will be no smoking in the exhibit hall.
· All exhibits must conform to the size of the booth space and must be arranged so as not to obstruct the view of or interfere with other exhibits.
· All decorations shall conform to the requirements of the Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto. In addition, all decorations shall conform to all local safety and fire codes.
· Exits, fire stations and fire extinguishers must not be obstructed.
· All demonstrations or other sales activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibit booth. However, with limited availability, an exhibitor may have a try-out room available in a location outside of the exhibit area for an additional fee.
· No exhibitor shall reassign, sublet, or share his/her space without written consent of the AIC.
· At the discretion of the Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto, an exhibitor may be restrained from any action that is objectionable and detracts from the quality and integrity of the exhibits or ClarinetFest®. An exhibitor who fails to rectify an objectionable situation immediately may be expelled and the privileges cancelled without refund.
· Each exhibitor will be allowed four (4) name badges per 8’x8’ exhibit space rented for the exhibition area (8’x8’ booth – 4 badges, 8’x16’ booth – 8 badges, etc.). Two (2) badges per 8’x8’ booth will be “all access” badges for entry into concerts and sessions. Additional “all access” badges are available for a fee by contacting the Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto.
· NO SUITCASING OR OUTBOARDING - Suitcasing is the act by suppliers soliciting business in the trade show aisles or other public areas of the show or in another company’s booth without having purchased exhibit space. This includes distributing literature or marketing materials of any kind on the trade show floor. Outboarding is the act of conducting meetings with conference participants off the show floor (in hotels, restaurants, parking lots and other venues) without having purchased booth space at the show or securing advance permission of convention management. Please respect the exhibitors who support the ICA conference by investing significant time and money in the planning and execution of their exhibitor week.
Accademia Italiana del Clarinetto
Str. Pian della Genna Fontanella n.23
06132 Perugia (Italy)