8th International Clarinet Festival 2014
Todi, 2/4 October 2014
Attendance at Masterclass is reserved to Italians and foreign clarinetists or chamber-groups including clarinet. Masterclasses will be held in Todi (PG), 2-4 October, in the Vignola Palace Rooms in the town center.
Subscribers can be either active members or audience members
· Paolo BELTRAMINI – 1° clarinet of The Swiss-Italian Orchestra
· Sergio BOSI – Concert player, Teacher at the Pesaro Music Academy
· Giammarco CASANI – Concert player, 1° clarinet of the Rome Symphony Orchestra
· Antonio FRAIOLI – Concert player, Teacher at the Salerno Music Academy
· Caroline HARTIG – Ohio State University
· Lorenzo Antonio IOSCO – Main Bass Clarinet of the London Simphony Orchestra
· Laura MAGISTRELLI - Concert player, Teacher at the Milan Music Academy
· Luigi MAGISTRELLI - Concert player, Teacher at the Milan Music Academy
· Rocco PARISI - Concert player, Teacher at the Alessandria Music Academy
· Valeria SERANGELI – 1° Clarinet in the Genoa Carlo Felice Theater Orchestra
· Stephan VEERMESCH – Concert player, Chairman of the Clarinet European Association
They will be entitled to two sixty-minute’s classes.
The choice of the maestro et/or maestri they would like to play with must be specified in the application e-mail or letter, along with personal data and the pieces that they wish to perform.
A 150 € participation fee is requested to attend all the Festival’s events (lectures, masterclasses, concerts, and the clarinet exhibition).
They will be entitled to attend all masterclasses on both days.
Participation as audience members and personal data must be specified in the application form.
A 50 € participation fee is requested to attend all the Festival’s events (lectures, masterclasses, concerts, and the clarinet exhibition).
Application forms for both ACTIVE and AUDIENCE MEMBERS must be sent to the Academy of Italian Clarinet (e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org) , along with the receipt of fee payment for the Masterclass 8th International Clarinet Festival. Fee payments must be made by bank transfer onto the Italian Academy of Clarinet bank account (IBAN: IT59 P 06120 03088 CC0880515135), with the description of payment "Master Todi".
For any further information, please contact us at e-mail email@example.com
At the end of the Festival all the active members will receive a certificate of participation.
Applications forms must be received no later than September 25th 2014. After this date applications forms will be accepted only in case of availability of places.